Welcome back for round three!
First, the answers to Round Two, the Cryptic Clues. Give yourself one point for each correct answer.
1. Musical instrument (5) Viola
2. Bovine takes a tumble (7) Cowslip
3. They seek him here – they seek him there (7,9) Scarlet Pimpernel
4. Evergreen drink (9) Hollyhock
5. She’s close to her pupil (4) Iris
6. The Universe as an ordered whole (6) Cosmos
7. A new one sweeps clean (5) Broom
8. Is it found at the Forge? (3,3,5) Red Hot Poker
9. Enclosure in criminal court for prisoner (4) Dock
10. Having a right ding dong in the Emerald Isle (5,2,7) Bells of Ireland
Round Three – First Picture Round
Top left to bottom right, identify the flowers. One point for the common name, two points for the Latin name, three points for both!
Round Three answers and Round Four questions will be here on Friday.